RED DOT SIGHT MELTDOWN!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to purchase a red dot sight for a PSA Dagger pistol slide. The slide is an RMR cut. What I want is an 8 MOA with a red reticle that does not cost an arm and a leg. In other words I can't afford a Trijicon. I'd like to keep it under 300 bucks if at all possible. I have searched the internet until I'm blue in the face. Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent optic at a reasonable price?

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are stuck on 8 moa with RMR direct mount it's going to be difficult if not impossible to find.

You may have to may have to use an adaptor plate with maybe a Burris Fast Fire III. ???

Good luck.
Yeah I thought about that and that would be okay with me. I don't know much about adaptor plates or how to know if one is available to convert the red dot to the mounting platform you have. There probably is one. I really like that Burris Fastfire 3 and it's in the right price range for me. Gonna' have to look into that.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that and that would be okay with me. I don't know much about adaptor plates or how to know if one is available to convert the red dot to the mounting platform you have. There probably is one. I really like that Burris Fastfire 3 and it's in the right price range for me. Gonna' have to look into that.
I added a link to a universal mount I found. It's not the ultimate set up and there are some tricks to using a mounting plate without problems but it might just work for you.

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Converter-Mounting-converting-Footprint/dp/B0979PF96H
Here's the kicker...If you had the Dagger slide with the less popular Docter cut the 8moa Burris would be a direct mount.

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are stuck on 8 moa with RMR direct mount it's going to be difficult if not impossible to find.

You may have to may have to use an adaptor plate with maybe a Burris Fast Fire III. ???

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Converter-Mounting-converting-Footprint/dp/B0979PF96H
Good luck.
You know the more I think about what you are suggesting is probably the way to go. I just found the adaptor plate online for 50 bucks. I'm looking at picking up a Burris Fastfire 3 for just under 200 bucks. Worst case I'll pay a little over 200 bucks plus the adaptor. Either way I'll have the Fastfire 3, which I like, for under 300.

Latest posts

Top Bottom