Reddog1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW I am out of date because my experience with reddog1 went back a few months but I've been terrible and didn't get to feedback before now.

You want to talk about a guy that went above and beyond --- THIS IS HIM! I was going through him for a super reasonably priced FFL transfer (the first one I had ever done no less) that got allllllllllll kinds of screwed up by the place I purchased from. Turns out they shipped to the wrong FFL. I got several scary calls which led me to believe my guns were lost and the whole thing went hinky but reddog helped me track them down, got them from the guy they shipped to and got me my guns. Kept me up to date and calm through the entire process.

I have personally recommended him as a FFL to multiple people and will continue to do so. Not to mention that I always keep my eye on the reasonable prices he has for new hardware!

Boomerdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did business with reddog1 last night. Great transaction, very smooth and trouble free. Product was exactly as advertised. Definitely recommend using his services.

Patrick, it was a pleasure to meet you and your son. Look forward to doing business in the future.

Paul Sweeney

Latest posts

Top Bottom