Redmax ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey buddy. I'm working a deal with a guy who reminds me a lot of you. He'll even take a check. :yikes2::saywhat: :rotflmao: I keep telling GC he needs to find an ER to work at when he retires ... Mostly because of the stories you told me about your adventures ... :bowdown: I still think of you often. I bet your grandson is growing into a fine young man. I miss you ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God bless him he never banned me but he sure knew how to get my attention when I got a little too rowdy. His stories about working at the hospital were hysterical!

He had a fantastic sense of humor and a witty retort for everything ... I giggle every time I think of him and his waste management meetings ... :rotflmao:

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we sure have lost a few good ones over the years on here, I wonder how many members are gone that we don't even know about.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got counseled by Steve once on a subject we talk freely about now, but it was just a friendly reminder to watch what I said.

We spent a lot of time talking on PM's. I miss him.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We talked a lot. I miss him and Im not ashamed to say I cried like a baby when he passed. He had a great sense of humor and an even greater sense of decency. He's one of the few truly "good guys." I miss his laugh and his way of telling me I was full of it or completely wrong about something (and he was usually right).

****, I've teared up writing this. I'm sure he's keeping them in line up there.

RIP Steve. We miss you.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a guy I wished I had known and had as a friend! Belayed condolence's to all that knew him. Pattie I will see you later and "bring that check on" LOL! I look forward to meeting your better half too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom