Remember the "take a kid shooting" 22LR giveaway?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of things that I like about OSA...seems like there are a lot of folks here who genuinely like to give back to the gun community.

I don't own any .22LR ammo nor do I own a gun that shoots .22LR...it's the next caliber on my list to buy. My 14 year old daughter has been anxious to get out and try shooting for the first time. I am likely to let her have a go with my 9mm, but I think a .22 will be right up her alley...

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to borrow a .22 to take her shooting. It's the best way to introduce a new shooter, bar none.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of things that I like about OSA...seems like there are a lot of folks here who genuinely like to give back to the gun community.

I don't own any .22LR ammo nor do I own a gun that shoots .22LR...it's the next caliber on my list to buy. My 14 year old daughter has been anxious to get out and try shooting for the first time. I am likely to let her have a go with my 9mm, but I think a .22 will be right up her alley...

Bama- there's lots of choices in .22 but a Ruger 10/22 is probably the best all around rifle in the caliber. I'm also very fond of the Marlin 60. Your daughter would have a great time plinking with either of those rifles.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Sport Shooting is in for 3 bulk packs, 1 per family in Tulsa area.

Requirements, You must have kids or grandkids ( I wanna see pics or kids at FTF) Must pass approval by me as an established member, and must post pics of Range time.

PM me if you need them.

PS....If you make more than $50k/year, dont bother.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will donate a brick of Federal. Pick up in Norman or someone on here can pick it up to take to someone if needed. Sorry if you are not established or cannot proove your needs then seek someone else. PM if needed, can probably meet during most of the day M-F in Norman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom