Remington ACR pricing announced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Non reciprocating charging handle, that is one thing the scars do not have. As for rails.. why do you need four, four looks cooler, but what practical use do you have for so many? I do agree that it is heavy, and barrel neads to chrome lined or SS, but I wouldnt knock it yet, give them a year to get some market feedback. Anyway, for that price I would get a soccom 16.

According to a photo from the SHOT show, the ACR actually has 6 rails (12, 3, 4:30, 6, 7:30 and 9). When I heard it was available with a 3 rail upgrade, I incorrectly assumed it didn't have a 12:00 rail. This is an important attachment point for light mounting. The closer to 12:00 the light can be placed, the less likelihood of the barrel casting a shadow when entering a dark space.

From said pic, it appears that Cerberus want to send a message to FN that they can screw up color matching too! http://www.ttellc.net/stt102.htm That thing looks like a baby puked on it! :(

As for the price, you could get a Socom and a couple of cases of ammo to train with! :)

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the best thing to come out of the ACR is that Magpul will probably have to make 7.62x39 PMAGS (if they still even plan on making a 7.62 kit for the ACR).

That's good for those who decided to go with the Robinson XCR :thumb: