• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Remington Arms Model 12 .22 Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
If you find that missing screw/bolt, let me know! I am looking for a similar item.

You might check with CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin who bought the rifle. He had a lead on one but was $10 minimum plus shipping. Maybe yall could combine an order.
From what I can tell the model 12 had two different screws during it's lifetime, I just haven't gotten around to removing the remaining screw to see if it's the one I found online, they're $12.50 for a repro set of two

Screenshot_20220127-134934.png
Screenshot_20220127-134915.png

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
You better post pics here when you're done... :P
I found a master restorer in Colorado. I have to decide if I want to go to factory new or case hardened with maple first haha. I didn't plan on finishing it this year.
Here's some of his work

img_2101-1-1.jpg
img_7436.jpg

Last edited:

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I vote for as factory in blue and walnut mebbe a cased receiver. Throw that dude up on the color cased thread for everyone to drool over. I’m just tickled that someone has it that will love it like it deserves.

I think acoustic instruments can’t be beat in blonde, but in fifty years I have never cottoned to blonde on a gun. Even a curly stocked flinter needs some ferris nitric to come to life. But that’s just my take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom