Remington VTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion, or a theory, or they heard about somebody who has one, or they read a review... But has anyone had any first hand experience with one of these in any caliber?
Regardless of everyones personal opinions on their appearance, I like it. I'm a lefty, and I already have about every rifle or caliber covered for what is available in left hand. What I want to do is buy a right hand VTR and a left hand XTR in the same caliber and put the triangle barrel on the lefty action and rebuild and resell the right hand gun. so I'm gonna have the money for 2 guns on the line in order to build one, and I'd be pissed if it was a 2" gun when I finished.
Im not looking for a long range tack driver, but I won't own a gun that can't shoot a 1" 3 shot group with factory ammo. I have a Ruger 77, Savage 110, Remington 700, Tikka 595, Browning A-Bolt, Stag 6L, and various others that can all do that with without any tweaking or adjusting or aftermarket parts. Granted, sometimes it took 8-10 boxes of different ammo to find a good match, but they all got there eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom