Resolved. Delete please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never flew off the handle. I wrote one mild sentence with no curse words and you guys seem to think I’m a lot more upset about it than I actually am. I’m beginning to get irritated at this point with all the useless responses and notifications this is why users should be able to delete their own threads,

You started a thread, didn't ask a mod.... and then you said the site took your money and screwed you over..... all from user error...... whatever you want to call that lol.

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, some folks need a therapist...not a moderator.
I don’t need either. If I could delete this myself none of us would still be
You started a thread, didn't ask a mod.... and then you said the site took your money and screwed you over..... all from user error...... whatever you want to call that lol.
I
Yes and it was no big deal. You have low standards for “flying off the handle” where I come from that means somebody was hurt, or at minimum cursed out.

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Says the guy that couldn't emotionally handle posting in the wrong forum?

"yOuR oS iZ 40 YEaRS oLD!!!"

🤣🤣🤡🤡
I made a joke and
Says the guy that couldn't emotionally handle posting in the wrong forum?

"yOuR oS iZ 40 YEaRS oLD!!!"

🤣🤣🤡🤡
i responded with a joke to somebody who is joking with me and I have emotional issues? Perhaps you’re just illiterate and don’t understand the context

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t need either. If I could delete this myself none of us would still be

I

Yes and it was no big deal. You have low standards for “flying off the handle” where I come from that means somebody was hurt, or at minimum cursed out.
cursed out? we don't have to go nearly that far to get our comment deleted and a point for being rude around these parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom