Resolved. Delete please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You better watch your azz gurl, you'll get dinged with a warning.

You can't ask questions around here anymore.

Hmmmm ... You know I am caught between a rock and a hard place here. As a mod on another forum I can kinda see where the mods are coming from -- but it would appear maybe the FNG has decided that the rules don't apply to him. I'm sure it will get itself straightened out shortly. I know I can hardly wait to buy what it's been dying to get posted up. 🤗**

**Sorry I assumed it's pronouns. 😳🤷

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From someone with nothing better to do, all I can add is there's no way after seeing how short your fuse is, I would ever consider buying anything from you.
I have 10 times more patients with people who talk business over people who talk nonsense I believe over text/type words can get taken more harshly than intended. I was never mad, mildy upset/misunderstanding at best. I became a supporter the same day my stuff was deleted, wondered why is all because I took 45 minutes re learning the site, reading every rule, doing my diligence

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... You know I am caught between a rock and a hard place here. As a mod on another forum I can kinda see where the mods are coming from -- but it would appear maybe the FNG has decided that the rules don't apply to him. I'm sure it will get itself straightened out shortly. I know I can hardly wait to buy what it's been dying to get posted up. 🤗**

**Sorry I assumed it's pronouns. 😳🤷
I’m not new I’ve been here since 2017 just never posted. Nothing worthwhile only polytech Ak’s FN’s scar’s preban H&K’s stuff you likely can’t buy anyways

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are mods here to take care of things, that way you folks don't have to.......sorry that's a problem for some.
I just don't see how anything I said was rude or obstructive to the moderation process. I might be wrong, but it appears you are simply putting me in my place. That's okay if that is forum protocol, I won't attempt to be a cooler any more until you can do your job.

However, if I owned this web-forum I would appreciate my members doing this even though its not their job and not a written rule. This is how supportive members like myself, who enjoy this forum, can take ownership in the forum and help you make it better.

Thank you moderator Okie4570, no problem here.

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't see how anything I said was rude or obstructive to the moderation process. I might be wrong, but it appears you are simply putting me in my place. That's okay if that is forum protocol, I won't attempt to be a cooler any more until you can do your job.

However, if I owned this web-forum I would appreciate my members doing this even though its not their job and not a written rule. This is how supportive members like myself, who enjoy this forum, can take ownership in the forum and help you make it better.

Thank you moderator Okie4570, no problem here.
I appreciated your input, I don’t come here to troll people and talk out of my a** like school kids with nothing better to do so thank you for taking things seriously. Unlike the others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not new I’ve been here since 2017 just never posted. Nothing worthwhile only polytech Ak’s FN’s scar’s preban H&K’s stuff you likely can’t buy anyways

I was just having fun with all this. But that right there crosses a line in decency. Pretty much says all I need to know about your character. More precisely, your lack of character.

How the f**k do you know what people can and can't buy? Oh, that's right...you don't.

TangoDown918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just having fun with all this. But that right there crosses a line in decency. Pretty much says all I need to know about your character. More precisely, your lack of character.

How the f**k do you know what people can and can't buy? Oh, that's right...you don't.
Boo hoo. People who can afford guns that cost $5,000 a piece don’t “likely” troll others on the internet they take things more seriously. Key words “likely” trolling me is a slippery slope it’s going to start with me upset and end with everybody besides me upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom