RIP Eddie Van Halen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s Dancing The Night Away in Panama, Jumping and Runnin’ With The Devil. He’s no longer Hot For Teacher, and he Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love. Jamie’s Crying in her Dreams because he never Finished What He Started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In HIGHschool in the late 70's, Van Halen, Rush, Kansas, Uncle Ted, etc...ALL GOOD, but I got older, and can't listen to it no mo cuz of personal reasons, memories and such. His Daddy was a pianist, keep that in mind, I started listening to Blues and Classical, mostly Chopin and such as probably EVH did as well, (based on his dads talents) I came upon a piece from way back written from a 16 year old kid; Keep in mind Eddie Van Halen started out as a pianist. He named his son Wolfgang after Mozart; signature guitar riff was the best parts on the first album, Van Halen, but ERUPTION, (and imma gonna get flamed, no worries) ERUPTION basically cobbled together the best of J.S. Bach's Toccata, AND he didn't need to speed it up which is awesome, here is J. S. Bach ERUPTION on a pipe organ, P.S if you disagree please comment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom