Rise Armament question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This is a little bit different question about RA. My best friends son is going to osu on a full engineering degree. The kid is super sharp on guns and reloading. I got him loading his 6.5CM rounds and he’s getting some impressive 500 yard groups. He’s also built numerous AR’s and they are nice.
Anyways, he would like to apprenticeship or intern with them for the summer. Maybe the mechanical or engineering side of things. Does anyone have a contact that might be able to answer some questions for him?
Thanks in advance

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fellow that used to own CB Guns and Sports in Owasso now works for RA. (at least he did when I saw him at the last Wanenmacher Show). His name is Steve Luttrell. I don't have a number on him, but maybe you can reach him thru RA. I"ve done a lot of gun shows with him, and he's a great guy.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to him last night. He said he wrote a letter and sent it off but wanted more of a direct contact. I guess he’ll just have to be patient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom