Rise of the Warrior Cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Drudge Report had a link to a story at Alex Jone's site about a Florida woman and her boyfriend being invaded. While I tend to "sometimes questions" Alex Jones stories, his story did have a link to the original story from a Sarasota, Florida newspaper. So, I'll link to that one instead of Alex Jones.

Police Raid Felt Like Home Invasion

Seems that the U.S. Marshall Service might want to train a few of their officers. I generally have a good opinion of them, but in the last couple of years, it seems that some of their people are "assuming" too much. I'll let the story speak for itself.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, you mean to tell me they used a swat team to serve a warrant on someone cultivating an illegal substance, who was armed and obviously willing to shoot? How dare they

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only willing to shoot bc they broke into his house in the middle of the night. Sounds like the cops pulled a Trayvon. Started a fight and when he shot they cried foul.

Sent from atop the throne in the last stall using Tapatalk 2 for Android.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only willing to shoot bc they broke into his house in the middle of the night. Sounds like the cops pulled a Trayvon. Started a fight and when he shot they cried foul.

Sent from atop the throne in the last stall using Tapatalk 2 for Android.
Lol ok cupcake

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the point being made is that if the guy could have been arrested when you know, leaving the grocery store or similar it would have been better than a group of people expending almost 300 rounds in a suburb.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the point being made is that if the guy could have been arrested when you know, leaving the grocery store or similar it would have been better than a group of people expending almost 300 rounds in a suburb.
Sounds like a great plan, if it was an arrest warrant instead of a search warrant.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a great plan, if it was an arrest warrant instead of a search warrant.

Protip #1: If you have a warrant, you can search the place when no one's home.

Protip #2: If you can't figure out some other way that he's doing something illegal, you shouldn't be able to get a warrant to assault a family dwelling.

Do the real police work, for once, instead of skipping straight to the use of deadly force.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kind of crap, and the court decisions that allow it, are all due to the war on drugs. Making the mere possession of a substance illegal requires more aggressive policing and more governmental power to enforce than just laws that prohibit people from initiating force against each other. Giving the government the power to protect people from themselves, for their own good, should be resisted by anyone who values their liberty.

As far as I'm concerned, serving no-knock warrants in the middle of the night, when they could just as easily be served during the day when no one is home, SHOULD be a dangerous job. They don't seem to be too moved when a citizen is killed in one, like Jose Guerena, but maybe it will get the police brass' attention if more of their guys get killed doing this stuff. One can hope anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom