Rise of the Warrior Cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a law against DIY security systems? Because if the Stillwater PD kicks in my door unannounced they're gonna be in a room with multiple strobe lights and Slayer playing at full volume...

Let's see how you guys perform in disruptive environments.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a law against DIY security systems? Because if the Stillwater PD kicks in my door unannounced they're gonna be in a room with multiple strobe lights and Slayer playing at full volume...

Let's see how you guys perform in disruptive environments.

Hmmmm ... That WOULD be fun to watch! :D

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you take out the bolded part, I would not disagree with anything you have posted ...

Agree, supporting the RIGHT to bear arms does include the knowledge / skill / training to do so.

Went to the range one day. A young, military cut man was shooting a cheap, UZI type knockoff, spray and pray 9mm. I proceed to take my 1911A1 out of the case and set mags on the bench.

Cease fire was called and we downrange to set targets. GI Jane takes his swiss cheese target down and smiles approvingly, 12 target strikes, 20 rounds fired. He hangs another target on the clothes pins. Walking back he comments on me shooting that inaccurate, old man's gun instead of a modern firearm like his.

I smile and walk on.

RO opens the range and I fire 2 shots taking out his clothes pins and watch his target float to the ground. I look at him smiling. He puts his 'toy' in the bag and leaves.

I'm not a Pro, have never shot a competition. My training came from Dad and Papa = hit what you shoot at, ammo costs money. The only mods to my inaccurate, old man's gun are a set of night sights. I do practice / plink with it, turtles is fun.

room with multiple strobe lights and Slayer playing at full volume...
Sir, is that a 'security system' or a RAVE?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree, supporting the RIGHT to bear arms does include the knowledge / skill / training to do so.

Went to the range one day. A young, military cut man was shooting a cheap, UZI type knockoff, spray and pray 9mm. I proceed to take my 1911A1 out of the case and set mags on the bench.

Cease fire was called and we downrange to set targets. GI Jane takes his swiss cheese target down and smiles approvingly, 12 target strikes, 20 rounds fired. He hangs another target on the clothes pins. Walking back he comments on me shooting that inaccurate, old man's gun instead of a modern firearm like his.

I smile and walk on.

RO opens the range and I fire 2 shots taking out his clothes pins and watch his target float to the ground. I look at him smiling. He puts his 'toy' in the bag and leaves.

I'm not a Pro, have never shot a competition. My training came from Dad and Papa = hit what you shoot at, ammo costs money. The only mods to my inaccurate, old man's gun are a set of night sights. I do practice / plink with it, turtles is fun.

room with multiple strobe lights and Slayer playing at full volume...
Sir, is that a 'security system' or a RAVE?

So you ruined his shooting time? You sound like a real douche canoe.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For every bad raid like the one discussed here, LEO do a thousand great things every day. No one wants to be involved in a shooting. No one wants to be shot at.

Here are some hints to avoid his type of situation:
1. Don't grow illegal substances.
2. Don't piss off anyone who knows about your illegal activities.
3. If you are committing a felony in your home, don't be surprised when someone kicks down your door and do not shoot at those people. At that point you have pretty much nullified your right to defend the castle.
4. Don't buy a house where a drug user or dealer has ever lived.
4a. If you do, make sure he publicized his change of address.
5. Don't live anywhere near where this has ever happened.
6. Don't live in a house that looks like one where this has ever happened.
7. Don't have even a passing resemblance to someone who might have thought about dealing drugs.
8. Don't be a grandmother sitting in your home doing nothing.
9. Don't have an address that can be transposed to a drug dealer's address, like living at 1207 when the drug dealer lives at 1702. Yes, you'll have to know the address of every drug dealer first, but that's ok.

You forgot a few.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4. Don't buy a house where a drug user or dealer has ever lived.
4a. If you do, make sure he publicized his change of address.
5. Don't live anywhere near where this has ever happened.
6. Don't live in a house that looks like one where this has ever happened.
7. Don't have even a passing resemblance to someone who might have thought about dealing drugs.
8. Don't be a grandmother sitting in your home doing nothing.
9. Don't have an address that can be transposed to a drug dealer's address, like living at 634 Johnson when the drug dealer lives at 1702 Elm. Yes, you'll have to know the address of every drug dealer first, but that's ok.

You forgot a few.

fixed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom