Roatan. Anyone ever been there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother told me about this place. He loved it.
Of course, he was there as part of his job and someone else was picking up the tab.

Just wondering if anyone has ever been there (much less heard of it) and has any personal info on it?

Dave

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My brother told me about this place. He loved it.
Of course, he was there as part of his job and someone else was picking up the tab.

Just wondering if anyone has ever been there (much less heard of it) and has any personal info on it?

Dave

VERY rustic but it also has a great laid back tropical vibe. It has an "off radar" feel to it if thats the kind of place your looking for.

Not commercialized hardly at all so not really a family place. Unless your family only wants palm trees, clear ocean water, and beaches.

PS...they do have a nice scuba dive shop and plenty of Cigar shops. There is a cool little cigar shop in the West Village, IIRC, owned by an American ex-pat that was pretty cool.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's about the prettiest sewer Ive ever visited..... Only there one day, eight years ago may be better now. Then it was kinda like Matamoras Mx on the beach....

Latest posts

Top Bottom