Robber shot dead by customer in restaurant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read the armed robber was using a fake, toy gun. People in the restaurant were throwing their money out on to the floor. When cops use deadly force on thugs like this, DA’s usually don’t charge prosecute the officers, from what I‘ve read. Hope it is ruled, clean, justifiable use of self defense force, by the armed citizen. Shouldn’t matter which direction the rounds impacted the robber from.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is interesting to read the different reports on this.

First one I read said that the diner shot the robber "several times after he was on the floor, including one shot to the head."

Another said that it "might have been a toy or plastic gun" but that didn't matter as the threat was real

Still another said that it "was a toy, plastic gun" that the robber was using.

Really interesting is that it took several articles to find out that all of the patrons left the area, including the "hero" BEFORE police arrived on the scene. And that the police "really wanted to talk" to the patrons and the shooter.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did we witness a coup de gras in that video?

Can you imagine how low crime would be if that was the norm across the planet?

Now that my friends, is the true definition of a "First Responder"!

I hope / pray that guy dont get any legal battles from the law! Or any trouble from friends / family of the recently departed!

Bad enough, he will have to live with that.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
POS violent criminals deserve what they get.. I’m glad when people stop them. Initially I think the “good guy” was certainly operating within what I’d consider a perfectly reasonable manner given the threat. However…. The walking up and doing the point blank headshot when dude was obviously already down for the count seemed a bit questionable. Also that he apparently left the scene before police arrived, that’s questionable too.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read the armed robber was using a fake, toy gun. People in the restaurant were throwing their money out on to the floor. When cops use deadly force on thugs like this, DA’s usually don’t charge prosecute the officers, from what I‘ve read. Hope it is ruled, clean, justifiable use of self defense force, by the armed citizen. Shouldn’t matter which direction the rounds impacted the robber from.
You’re correct. Although I don’t think most of these cops you speak of would’ve walked up and domed the perp point blank when they’re down like that as a finishing shot and still got off easily though

Latest posts

Top Bottom