Robbery Suspect Ignores Multiple Tasers, Hits Cop In Head With Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think this atmosphere will last much longer. People will only tolerate the absurdity for so long nor tolerate the scale. We'll be at war. Remember all those who said it would never happen in our lifetime? Well, it's coming. I can feel it.

Woody
Yea, with China. They want us dead and forgotten.
Distract and divide, that has been working here for decades, why would they stop now?
I think you should exchange your feelin thingy for facts, I feel it will serve you and yours better in the long run.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, with China. They want us dead and forgotten.
Distract and divide, that has been working here for decades, why would they stop now?
I think you should exchange your feelin thingy for facts, I feel it will serve you and yours better in the long run.
I have the facts. That is why I feel the way I do.

I'm not worried about China near as much as I believe the major threat is right here at home - from the left. China can't even "take back" Taiwan, let alone destroy us over here. Don't worry, though. I'm not ignoring China - nor Russia, nor North Korea, nor Iran, nor etc.,etc.,etc.

Woody

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm not worried about China near as much as I believe the major threat is right here at home - from the left. China can't even "take back" Taiwan, let alone destroy us over here. Don't worry, though. I'm not ignoring China - nor Russia, nor North Korea, nor Iran, nor etc.,etc.,etc.

Woody

Woody
I say both ConstitutionCowboy and skifco are both correct. On one hand we are heading for a Revolution and Global War. I think we as a nation are getting behind in the technology battle with China. Worse thing we ever did was to saddle up with China. Got that Dick Nixon? Companies in their search for ways to make more money ,moved a lot of their operations to China. That started the big move to China and Spies from China infiltrated all the tech companies as employees. Republican's and Democrats turned a blind eye to what they had to know was going on but hey the almighty dollar took took precedence. China also now has Hypersonic weapons, Fighter Jets and Attack ships that copy ours that mimic our own aircraft. The leaders that we have in power are second class so called leaders. I say we must take our Republic back or we will be lost foerver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom