Rock Island XT22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn man. Did you order from Buds again ??? You should have let me know. I could have given you some cash so Kell wouldnt know I bought something else. Buds has the Puma 1911-22 for $232 shipped.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn man. Did you order from Buds again ??? You should have let me know. I could have given you some cash so Kell wouldnt know I bought something else. Buds has the Puma 1911-22 for $232 shipped.

not this time... gunbuyer.com out of Florida.... $339.00 shipped.... via slickguns.com cant beat that deal.... good communication too...
i heard the puma sucks.. check the reviews versus spending another $100 or so on a way better gun... the GSG 22 is better than that one and not much more...

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

you need to come up with that 6500 and buy the red mustang back........ you know you want it.... plus you get the 20K i put in it on top of what i got it from you for.......

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
has anyone noticed that the clips load crooked? when you look at the side of it theyre all over the place and look like they wouldnt feed well,,,, but havent shot it yet to see for sure..... the extra kimber clips i bought do the same thing so im assuming thats just the way they are.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom