Rocket Man Dead??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^Said comment made in the shadow of a frying pan.^^^

Wife's cousin married a Filipino girl when he was in the Air Force. After retiring, they stayed near Mountain Home, ID to have access to a base for the commissary and such. They have a lot of friends in that same area who also have Filipino wives. When they all get together, it is party time with a lot of food.

Great folks all around. Always enjoy visiting with them all; well, until the ladies start speaking in Filipino.
And if they think you understand what they are talking about, they will change to one of the other 77 dialects.
Been married 19 years next week and I gave up learning.
Tagalog is the national language

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are several indigenous languages that survive in the Philippines. They’re scattered all across many islands, and none of them are called Filipino. If you dismissively think Filipinas are speaking Filipino, they’re probably speaking Spanish. It’s all Greek to me. The faithful will learn to speak in unknown tongues.

Speaking of unknown tongues, which is your most used one here on OSA?

As for what most of those we knew in Idaho, I believe it was the Tagalog that Mr. Ed mentioned.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, NK has a new leader.
Hil.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom