Romneys Tax returns being held for ransom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cant post links, but Wolf Blitzer reported Mittens tax returns have been hacked or stolen and are being held for a Million dollar ransom or they'll be released.

Eh Oh.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you think if there was anything illegal or felonious done the IRS would have done an audit on his returns by now? I can't imagine no one at the IRS has looked at his returns. If he didn't pay any or little taxes because he used legitimate deductions in the tax code, then good for him. It's what most intelligent earners do at tax time. And if his returns were obtained illegally, then who ever obtained them should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why the income of any candidate is so important to the American public. The stories told by both sides to convince everyone that they used to be poor are just pathetic. Is there a prerequisite somewhere that Presidential candidates live in poverty at some point before being elected? They're both wealthy. All Presidential candidates are wealthy because they have all been bought. The fact that not all of Romney's wealth was derived from his political career is probably a good thing but all in all, their income is a non-issue for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom