Rossi ranch hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I have one in 38/357, picked it up about a month ago from another forum member. He said when he got it, the action was rough. Sent it back to Rossi and then sold it to me. I've put about 200 rds through it and it feels like butter. It's a lot of fun and a real looker on the range. I've taking it camping with me but had no reason to use it.

@ 5 lbs, it has NO recoil when fired one handed. It can be fired from the shoulder should you need to increase accuracy. I'm happy with my purchase.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yea I have one in 38/357, picked it up about a month ago from another forum member. He said when he got it, the action was rough. Sent it back to Rossi and then sold it to me. I've put about 200 rds through it and it feels like butter. It's a lot of fun and a real looker on the range. I've taking it camping with me but had no reason to use it.

@ 5 lbs, it has NO recoil when fired one handed. It can be fired from the shoulder should you need to increase accuracy. I'm happy with my purchase.

Good to here a review on this thing, I've wanted one since reading about them in rifleman. Would be such a great zombie gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom