RRA 2-stage trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinearZero

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one and just ordered an upper to go with it. Haven't shot it yet but first impressions with a dry-fire against my palm says it might be a little heavy for what I was looking for, but no creep, no squish, very clean break.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a RRA AR with a 2 stage and really like it. I like the clean break once you take up the slack. It definitely has more of the surprise factor so you don't flinch/pull a shot, but at the same time, you know it's almost there once you hit the 2nd stage. Hope this makes sense to someone!

LinearZero

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a RRA AR with a 2 stage and really like it. I like the clean break once you take up the slack. It definitely has more of the surprise factor so you don't flinch/pull a shot, but at the same time, you know it's almost there once you hit the 2nd stage. Hope this makes sense to someone!

New upper installed and fired with RRa 2 stage. I like everything except one point. Most triggers have a bit of "back pressure" to help reset the trigger after firing. This seems to be a very "light" reset, although very audible and tactile. It just seems like you have to take every bit of pressure off the trigger to get it to reset. Will take some practice to get used to, or maybe a couple hundred rounds to break it in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom