Ruger 10/22 Magnum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadesdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a 10/22 Magnum. I am wondering if there is any possible leads on a good high cap mag? I found one by Pro Mag, but it had terrible reviews.

I'm sure I paid too much for the gun, but I am hoping to have a lot of fun with it.

Cadesdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to take this gun out and shoot it the other day and the trigger was way to heavy. It was so tough it made it hard to get the scope zeroed in. Are their any aftermarket triggers available at reasonable prices?

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one a couple of years ago from a Volquartsen rep at a gun show that was really good.you might check with Clark out of Louisiana also. They used to be a good source for 10/22s.

Scott

ron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to take this gun out and shoot it the other day and the trigger was way to heavy. It was so tough it made it hard to get the scope zeroed in. Are their any aftermarket triggers available at reasonable prices?

My dad purchased a blemished magnum research mag from a academy. Great gun, but has a POS trigger. I tried looking for a trigger pack for it, but never found anything but standard .22 tripper pack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom