ruger 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonfishin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a bipod for my ruger 10/22 I don't really know much about bipods. My ruger still has the original stock from factory.Can some one give me an ideal of what to buy and how they mount on the firearm thank you

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
does your gun have sling studs? Caldwell makes one that attaches to the stud. the bipod has a stud on it also. i bought one and i can switch it from rifle to rifle with ease

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up a shooters ridge bipod off of a fellow member. Seems to be good quality and easily mounts to the sling swivel and as stated can be easily moved from rifle to rifle.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Harris. I like it.

http://www.harrisbipods.com/

Mounts to your sling swivel stud. You can move it to any rifle with a stud.

Think about what you are going to do with it, so you know what height to get. If you want to shoot kneeling or sitting, you need a taller bipod than if you stick to bench or prone. If you hunt with it, being able to shoot sitting is a good thing. Gets you above brush, some, if needed, and you can still collapse it and go prone. If you are real tall, or real inflexible, taller bipods are better.

jej

jej

Latest posts

Top Bottom