Ruger 22/45 LITE Lightweight 22 Long Rifle Semi-Automatic Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since it is a more proven action/design, I think that I would like this one better than the Ruger SR22 Pistol.

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-2245Lite.htm
Ruger 22/45 LITE Lightweight 22 Long Rifle Semi-Automatic Pistol
by Jeff Quinn
photography by Jeff Quinn & Boge Quinn
April 12th, 2012

I want one of each!!!! Man I've got the Ruger bug bad!!!!

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look out TacSol. TacSol better improve their customer service and lower prices or it wil be tough to compete with the new Ruger. Another great choice for a suppressor host.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not too crazy about the grooves milled on the sides of the receiver and barrel shroud. They look too much like the grasping grooves on a 1911 slide and will cause confusion with some people. Of course this isn't a pistol that one would choose for self defense so the consequence of any confusion is likely to be minor, but still. I'd prefer if they'd just left them out, or milled the entire area flat.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked one of these up this week to resell, but everyone in my house went crazy for it when they saw it (haven't shot it). It IS pretty cool, and is basically already configured the way I'm planning to configure my Buckmark (it even comes with the top rail). So now I have a dilemna. Help me out here - keep the comments coming and convince me to keep it or sell it...

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wish they'd offer the Mk II receivers without the stupid loaded chamber indicator! :(

This ^

A Mk II with a Tac Sol upper would be ideal as far as Ruger goes. I'd still rather have my Browning with the Tac Sol upper but It's hard to justify an upper that when all is said and done (upper, rails, sights, etc...) would cost as much as another gun that's already set up for the job. Therefore I just bought a 22/45 with threaded barrel for my future suppressor host.

cayton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom