Ruger Charger models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My next project is going to be a Charger. I'm just starting to learn about them. What are the advantages of the different models? Are the differences mainly just aesthetic? I'm leaning towards a takedown just for the novelty of it. Eventually want to get a can for it and maybe a binary trigger. Anybody got one for sale?

Reaction score
My next project is going to be a Charger. I'm just starting to learn about them. What are the advantages of the different models? Are the differences mainly just aesthetic? I'm leaning towards a takedown just for the novelty of it. Eventually want to get a can for it and maybe a binary trigger. Anybody got one for sale?
Besides the takedown models, they also have the models with picatinny rail for braces. Sadly if you want wood, you’ll need to send it to someone to be able to attach a brace. I think they vary in barrel length too but you can get a super short barrel separately, which is nice as a suppressor host.

Latest posts

Top Bottom