• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Ruger ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
sooner guns on mingo in tulsa had one. seen them several places around tulsa. bought mine from action arms on mingo. between $449 - $489 around town.
sooner was 489 I think thats why they probably still have it

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
good luck, honestly. I would check with H and H in OKC. they have had the best selection of ranch rifles that I have seen. Good long finding someone willing to sell. Even without the current scarcity, I would have a hard time parting with mine for less than triple what I paid for it.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
sooner guns on mingo in tulsa had one. seen them several places around tulsa. bought mine from action arms on mingo. between $449 - $489 around town.
sooner was 489 I think thats why they probably still have it

after seeing the Tulsa burger thread a week or so back. I’m not against heading up the turnpike

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
good luck, honestly. I would check with H and H in OKC. they have had the best selection of ranch rifles that I have seen. Good long finding someone willing to sell. Even without the current scarcity, I would have a hard time parting with mine for less than triple what I paid for it.

I work around that location, Last I seen was 350 legend. But it’s been a month or so.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Not to hijack or jump in line, but if OP isn’t interested in another type of 7.62 bolt, I might be. Only if he passes though.

You’re definitely trying to do just that. Lol

I haven’t looked into others. Just kinda been looking around for a ranch.

sounds good. If I were to pick up a Howa in said caliber I might sell my Ranch, but ill keep an eye out for you guys either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom