• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Rural Home For Rent (Delaware Co.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rural 4 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch-style house for rent in southern Delaware County (Bull Hollow, between Jay and Leach), Oklahoma. This will be available March 1st.
It has newly updated central heat and air, flooring, carpet, doors, fixtures, etc. The house is all electric, well water, large yard, Kansas school district. Pets must be pre-approved, but no aggressive breeds of dog (Insurance won't allow it). $775 a month rent, and $700 deposit. We are using a tenant screening application process (Naborly) that charges a small fee for a background check, but we are ultimately letting the screening software choose a tenant for us. If you would like an application, send me your email in messenger and I'll get one to you.

More info: This is a preppers paradise out here, well away from it all. There's plenty of room for a garden, I have a "guard" donkey named Mr. Nibbles in the pasture next door who loves apples and cuddles, there's great hunting and fishing (very near Eucha lake). You can shoot until your heart's content out here without any problems and piss off your back porch.

h1.jpg

h2.jpg
h3.jpg

h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Beautiful country! My family is from Dodge and I am hoping to find something like this in a couple of years when I finally retire. Are you familiar with the Fields Cemetery area?

I will pass the word to family members up there who might be looking.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Beautiful country! My family is from Dodge and I am hoping to find something like this in a couple of years when I finally retire. Are you familiar with the Fields Cemetery area?

I will pass the word to family members up there who might be looking.
No, sorry, I'm not familiar with Fields Cemetery.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If this was half way closer to Tulsa, I would rent out my house here in Suburbia and jump all over this.
I feel ya! That's the reason we wanted over this way though, far from Tulsa or any big cities. It's close to 4 miles from the nearest blacktop, and 45 minutes to an hour from T-town. It's quiet, peaceful, and you can shoot a hog from the back porch.

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have a client who would be the perfect tenant and this is exactly what he is looking for. He just went through a nasty divorce though and the ex wife and her boyfriend destroyed his credit beforehand. Unfortunately, I am sure your software would rule him out and would probably be a waste of your time and a waste of his time as well as money.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a client who would be the perfect tenant and this is exactly what he is looking for. He just went through a nasty divorce though and the ex wife and her boyfriend destroyed his credit beforehand. Unfortunately, I am sure your software would rule him out and would probably be a waste of your time and a waste of his time as well as money.

Sorry, but we definitely have to go through the tenant screening service. Me and my wife both have family and friends who want to rent the place, so we figured letting the software do it for us would save a lot of headaches and be fair. It checks credit and criminal backgrounds and gives a score.

I posted this on Facebook as well and there has been a lot of response. However, there have actually only been a few people who have completed the application and submitted it.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wife ruined my credit bad after 20 years of marriage and I’ve been in a 1200 a month rental for 4 years think your screening service is hockey sorry just my opinion. No matter the amount of money you have or credit someone will rent it and tear it up. Seen it too many times. Beware.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wife ruined my credit bad after 20 years of marriage and I’ve been in a 1200 a month rental for 4 years think your screening service is hockey sorry just my opinion. No matter the amount of money you have or credit someone will rent it and tear it up. Seen it too many times.

Years ago we had a rental house in Pryor. I rented it out to the nicest (I thought) family you could ever hope to meet. Sweet lady and family, no need to research their background! Who then managed to tear up the house, steal items, and eventually burned the house down (smokebomb on back porch) to the ground.

Fast forward to this neighboring house out here in the sticks. Since we have bought it, we have had 4 sets of renters in there and we required a tenant screening application on each one of them. Every one of them have paid on time, and they left the house in pretty darned good shape! Now I'm not saying we won't get a bad apple who tears everything up, but we are doing the best in our power to make sure that we don't. I understand that there are a lot of good folks out there with bad credit that screening will eliminate and that's very unfortunate. However, there's no way I'd rent a place again to anyone who doesn't go through a screening process.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wife ruined my credit bad after 20 years of marriage and I’ve been in a 1200 a month rental for 4 years think your screening service is hockey sorry just my opinion. No matter the amount of money you have or credit someone will rent it and tear it up. Seen it too many times. Beware.
I agree,...We rented a cabin out ....We used that screening service few years back, Can anyone say fake ID or stolen. ...Don't matter if they don't know you, they care less then family ,...now someone else's friend or family ,....or a client ....let's talk.....Just my OP

$8,000 damage and nothing but a ..."we are always trying to improve our service" letter, .....

the poster who has the client .....I'd talk with him, ...or even the poster above ....go read all his post .....

Save your money on the service .you can do the same thing in half hour on the keyboard yourself......

Latest posts

Top Bottom