S&W model 19-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's in good mechanical condition (tight lock-up, perfect timing, no push-off, mirror bore with sharp grooves) then I would guess it's worth the $350-$400 range. Maybe even a little bit more. P&Rs usually bring about $50-$75 more. Snubs even more than that.

I'd lose those ugly ass grips and put some factory S&W woods on it. Targets would look nice. Combats would look even better. :w000t:

aod93gt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I meant was: does an individual have to have a license? Not go through a individual with a ffl.

Nah! This is Oklahoma! I would just make sure he was 21 years old and just look 'em over. I know that's terrible to be "profiling" a person, but c'mon. :ugh2:

If I had a gun for sale and this guy wanted to buy it...

[Broken External Image]

I'd probably say, "ya know...just forget it." and I'd drive off and leave him standing there with his money in his hand and that "WTF?" look on his face.

Of course, I also feel the same way about guys of middle eastern decent, bikers, white-trash and long-haired freaky people with ink up and down both arms and so many piercings, that it looks like you dumped a tackle box on their face. :rolleyes2

Of course, a dude dressed up in a 3 piece suit could be a felon just as well. :anyone:

Like I said - don't be hatin', that's just how I feel. :giveup:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, I also feel the same way about guys of middle eastern decent, bikers, white-trash and long-haired freaky people with ink up and down both arms and so many piercings, that it looks like you dumped a tackle box on their face. :rolleyes2

Of course, a dude dressed up in a 3 piece suit could be a felon just as well. :anyone:

Man, I wonder what percentage of OSA's membership GED just painted with that huge brush :P

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah! This is Oklahoma! I would just make sure he was 21 years old and just look 'em over. I know that's terrible to be "profiling" a person, but c'mon. :ugh2:

If I had a gun for sale and this guy wanted to buy it...

[Broken External Image]

I'd probably say, "ya know...just forget it." and I'd drive off and leave him standing there with his money in his hand and that "WTF?" look on his face.

Like I said - don't be hatin', that's just how I feel. :giveup:

C'mon GED, tell us how you really feel. :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom