S&W Model 38-1 Info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL!!! hahahahahahahaha

I actually tried to find the rest of that episode, but I couldn't.

The next scene is Homer standing outside the doors of the gunshop, 5 days later, and he's jumping up and down, pounding on the shop's doors, waiting for them to open.

They finally open the doors, he runs inside as fast as he can, arms outstretched, panting like a dog, and heads straight for...

The bathroom!

He slams the door, you hear him tinkle, flush and then he comes out and says something about having a big gulp on the way over.

Classic! :rollingla

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so I picked this bad boy up. It looks amazing, only a scratch or two on the cylinder and a little road rash it looks like on the cylinder. Nothing terrible, especially for the gun being 20 years old. My only concern at this point is the timing. It seems like it is a little slow to lock the cylinder at firing. It isn't firing out of battery or what ever it is called, but id locks up basically at the same time the hammer falls. I may make a video of this and post it tonight.

My GP100 locks up way before the hammer falls, but this little smith locks about then the hammer falls. And when you cock the hammer you can hear both the hammer and cylinder click at the same time.

Is my timing slow, normal, can you understand what I'm saying?

Action is smooth as silk though. The GP DA pull is nasty compared to this dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom