Sad news about my Grandson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is nothing that words can do to help now, but prayer can help the soul to heal. My prayers are offered, along with my most sincere condolences. May God bless you all!

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear... praying for your family, with the great pain of this loss try and take some great comfort in knowing that Logan is in heaven waiting inside the gates for his family... I'm sure you will hear a hundred times that Logan is in a better place, but can I suggest something??? as the pain starts to overwhelm you and your family you each need to sit in a room, close your eyes and take a deep breath... as you start to slow the heart rate I want you to really think of heaven, try to visualize and understand how beautiful and great that place is... picture Logan sitting & playing... as you start to feel the little comfort in heart remember something God explains on time here on earth as a flash a blink of the eye and heaven as eternity.. so the next time you see Logan know it’s for eternity.

With love ill be praying

Latest posts

Top Bottom