Sad news about my Grandson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

If your screen name has anything to do with your profession (I am a paramedic), you may have been to houses or scene where this has occurred, but, to have it happen to you, your family..... nothing words can say. Sometimes your extended 'work' family can offer some additional support your family may not be able to.

Please keep your son and his family close.

If you need someone to vent to, talk to, gripe at, cry with, whatever....I am here, 24/7 unless I am on a call.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I just saw this thread. My prayers and condolences.

I'm a grown man crying on the couch. So sad. I know God has a plan and He carries you when you can't carry yourself.

If either of you need to speak, there are many here including myself that would be glad to lend an ear.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your prayers and kind words.
We have a hard road ahead, but family and friends have kept us going. Our little 19 month old boy has helped more than anything, if it wasn't for the smiles and laughs from him I dont think we couldve laughed like we have in the past few days. Gotta love the wonderfullness of toddlers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom