Safe for ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a great idea and maybe even double line it to make it to heavy to just carry off.

Yea, Double lined and full of ammo would make the thing very heavy.

I really like them but you need to make sure the locks push in like the one on the picture

On my older trucks I had your standard tool boxes one of which was broken into. On my most recent truck I wanted to make sure that couldn't happen again so I mounted one of the ridgid boxes in the bed. for the price I am Very impressed with it. Not a drop of water has got in, it is easy to tell that it is locked and I'd venture a guess that my tools are more secure in it then they would be in the back seat.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns in the safe, bought an old Ft. Sill 6'6" double locker... Thick sheet metal, tamper proof locks, hidden full hinges... Best $15 I ever spent on Craigslist

Orangeman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the same problem,:thumbup3: NEED ammo Storage! that Idea for the Job box is my thought exactly and double lining with fire rock!! you could read head it too the (concrete) floor and it would not go any where!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom