Safe moving companies in OKC??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have left messages at H&H for over a week now and they simply do not respond. Two days ago I actually spoke to somebody in the safe department who forwarded me to a "Jeff" for scheduling but that went to a voicemail as well. Anybody have experience with another company?

Want Ad: Actively looking for professional safe moving company that will respond. Showing up when scheduled is a plus and earns a tip. Performing duties as expected or above earns an even larger tip. Signed - desperatlyseekingsafemovingdolly

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know if they will still, but I have had Armor Vault move all my Safes a couple of times, and all of them were not Armor Vaults. Might call them, they may need the work. And the remote controlled safe moving machine is cool as **** to watch work!

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See who Lock It Up Safes in Edmond uses. I ordered my safe from SCi in Tulsa, but they are partnered with Lock It Up to provide support to their OKC customers. I believe the son of the original owner of H&H owns Lock It Up as well.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Second that, bigred1, they did a great job for me at a fair price. Oklahoma Safe Movers OSM made sure the safe was level too. They took care with the safe (not a scratch on it.), the house they were removing it from and the house they put it in. Multi surfaces such as brick, wood floor, carpet with thresholds, not a single item damaged. They also bolted it in on top of hockey pucks to prevent rust on the bottom of the safe. I have had good movers (them) and bad movers (they did an okay job) but they OSM know what they are doing.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Second that, bigred1, they did a great job for me at a fair price. Oklahoma Safe Movers OSM made sure the safe was level too. They took care with the safe (not a scratch on it.), the house they were removing it from and the house they put it in. Multi surfaces such as brick, wood floor, carpet with thresholds, not a single item damaged. They also bolted it in on top of hockey pucks to prevent rust on the bottom of the safe. I have had good movers (them) and bad movers (they did an okay job) but they OSM know what they are doing.
I couldn't of said it better.....A+ service.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mayfair deals with safes…
1662046897125.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom