Safecastle ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always resisted "joining" this website because I abhor having to pay a membership fee in order to "save" money (Yes, I know how strange that sounds coming from someone who has Sam's Club and Costco memberships but that is different. I can TOUCH stuff at those places ... :anyone: :D) ... HOWEVER, they have waived their lifetime membership fee for folks who place an order in September AND they have a $25 off $100 order coupon ... so ... if any of you really like Mountain House foods -- or want some canned green coffee beans to roast later when the world comes to an end -- and think the prices here are better than other places ... well ... have at it ... (This is not an endorsement or recommendation, simply a "heads up" in case you might be interested ... :werd:)

http://www.safecastle.com/not-too-late.aspx

Last edited:

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have dealt almost exclusively with Safecastle for several years. They are great folks, any questions or problems have been answered within a couple of hours. I would recommend them for folks into prepping. Just my two cents.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, thanks! I've been wondering ... Saw where they had cocoa nibs ... I'm gonna have to give those a try! Life After Most People will be a lot more comfortable for everyone concerned if I have my chocolate ... :) I dunno about the green coffee beans though. I've heard that those things stink to high heaven when they are being roasted ... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom