Safety Pins and Pronoun Pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dadgum....if I was young enough, I would do a semester at KU, Just to mess with em. My hairy assed, non politically correct self would ID as a female so I could hang out in the girls locker room, you know, where all the nekkid girls are... then when they throw the inevitable fit, sue the snot out of em.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That is going to happen ... just a matter of time until someone has a $1m and doesn't give a flip if people hum "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" or "Lola" at family reunions and job interviews.

zodiacflyer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is going to happen ... just a matter of time until someone has a $1m and doesn't give a flip if people hum "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" or "Lola" at family reunions and job interviews.
I'm going to start wearing a straw paper clipped to my collar. It means "suck it up and get your **** together"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked in and retired from higher ed administration here in Oklahoma. In all my years, we never, ever had something so goofy cooked up by the liberal brain trusts. My first career was as a USMC Infantry Officer...just in case one is wondering. We didn't have this gender fluid issue ever arise in that social setting either. (Excuse me there Sgt Smith, do you prefer if I address you as he, she, both, neither, or all of the above?). This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've seen come out of a college campus. Another good damn reason I am so happy to be RETIRED and no longer surrounded by so-called smart people, many of whom couldn't find their own male/female/gender neutral ass with both hands. Back in the day, going to college meant getting an education and a degree in something like math, engineering, business, medicine, history, accounting, etc. Oh, the times they sure are a-changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom