SAMS Club, $8.00 Membership fee Sale Price for 4 more days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smokin' Hot Deal. I let my SAMS membership expire a year ago. I've been a SAMs member since 1992-ish, and a Costco member since 2011.

You have until June 26 to take advantage of this. Their website says you have to join in the store, not online. For $8.00 I'm going to stop in this afternoon and get me on again.

LINKY DOOHICKEY

I really prefer Costco but SAMS does have things I like.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so i just realized that my membership expired and i re-upped my membership last week while checking out and most CERTAINLY was not charged $8.....

i guess it was only for new members? should have made a new account.....

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Never liked the idea of having to pay to shop at a place, I get the gimmick of it all and blah blah, but I don't need a 5gal bucket of mayo, or a pallet of ranch dressing.

Added that the electronics are a different model and series than say somewhere like best buy, or higher end quality.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$8 for first year. How much (auto renew) after that? $45/yr?
Turn off the auto renew.

I do a similar deal every year. Sometimes it’s up the $45 then get $45 off the first in store purchase.

I use a different email address and a different credit card to sign up each year. First thing I do after setting up the online account is turn the auto renew off.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Never liked the idea of having to pay to shop at a place, I get the gimmick of it all and blah blah, but I don't need a 5gal bucket of mayo, or a pallet of ranch dressing.

Added that the electronics are a different model and series than say somewhere like best buy, or higher end quality.
just about everything is higher quality, at least compared to wal-mart. personally, i go there because they have the best bulk quantities and prices, but holy crap i mainly go there BECAUSE IT ISN'T BUSY ALL THE TIME AND THE AISLES ARE SO WIDE YOU CAN ACTUALLY PUSH A CART DOWN THEM.

i used to go the Buy For Less on NW Expressway before it became the pruits. i stopped in there the other day to grab a quick item and after going to pretty much only sam's for the better part of two years HOLY CRAP i couldn't even get my dang cart down the aisle and had to constantly move out of the way for other people who DID NOT want to move for me.

i don't have time for that; you can scan and checkout as you go. just fill your cart, scan, leave. grab a cheap slice of pizza or hot dog on your way out.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turn off the auto renew.

I do a similar deal every year. Sometimes it’s up the $45 then get $45 off the first in store purchase.

I use a different email address and a different credit card to sign up each year. First thing I do after setting up the online account is turn the auto renew off.
Disposable email and CC number every year?

Latest posts

Top Bottom