San Fran's last gun shop regulated/PC'd out of existence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left coast gun hatin'/grabbin' lib dems strike again and claim San Franciso's last gun shop by proposing ridiculous/inane regulations(SOP for lib dems). :madbox::pissed::censored::finger:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/28/surrender-san-fran-iconic-last-gun-shop-to-close-over-new-regulations/
Surrender: San Fran's iconic, last gun shop to close over new regulations
By Hollie McKayPublished September 28, 2015
..."The proposed new city regulations, which could only be aimed at High Bridge Arms, would have required the shop to take and preserve video of all transactions and turn customers' personal data over to police on a weekly basis."...

Last edited:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a shame....;(
The problem is, the types that make these laws up, are shrouded from the truth
I hope they never need someone with a gun to protect them, I wouldn't wish that on anyone..... ;/

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was out that way not too long ago. They are regulating everything to death out there. Father said he had to tear out his fireplace because it was being regulated away, "They pollute." But hey you can walk nude in the street during the gay pride parade so it's all good right :bigeye:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a shame....;(
The problem is, the types that make these laws up, are shrouded from the truth
I hope they never need someone with a gun to protect them, I wouldn't wish that on anyone..... ;/

All the people who write these laws already have armed protection. These laws are for the peasants.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can guarantee the antis are out dancing in the streets and patting each other on the back, celebrating the fact that they've managed to accomplish their goal of running a private business out of town and ruining somebody's livelihood.

Now... they have nothing left to do in that area, what is the next group of businesses they will target to destroy in their home city?

Latest posts

Top Bottom