Sarah Palin Was Right - More Dems Ditch Death Panels!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just calling it like i sees it boss. but heck yeah, I'm right there with you. She was attacked in the state politically, some unsavory people questioning her ethics and such... and looking at the list of complaints, I don't blame her for taking the easy way out. She didn't need to clear her name at any cost, it's just not that important to voters.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just calling it like i sees it boss. but heck yeah, I'm right there with you. She was attacked in the state politically, some unsavory people questioning her ethics and such... and looking at the list of complaints, I don't blame her for taking the easy way out. She didn't need to clear her name at any cost, it's just not that important to voters.

Especially not since her stepping down as almost killed that tactic from the lefties. It had gotten pretty popular as a form of political harassment in some states and now most are closing loopholes that allow that kind of thing.

Back on topic, many Dems are running away from Obamacare now and especially the rationing board idea. There is an election next year and they want no part of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom