Sarah Palin Was Right - More Dems Ditch Death Panels!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still think she is somewhat of a ditz and under qualified. I'm referring more to being suckered in by the pleas to emotion of liberal rhetoric.

I've met and talked to her and Mr. Palin a couple of times. She's not nearly the airhead that you think she is. Seems she's parlayed her 15 minutes of fame into a lucrative career. They sure aren't hurting for cash.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa there...Palin is still stupid. She's so dumb she thought General Motors was in the army. There are no death panels for frick's sake---and let's be honest, the system is broken and someone has to fix it. The republicans just ignored it for their entire term except for passing one law that gave insurance companies even more power to deny claims.

I'm guessing you didn't read what the head of the democratic party had to say about the death panels. Obama still says we have 57 states, once during the election and once recently. His lack of intelligence about the constitution is amazing considering that was his major in college. I can post many more quotes if you wish. Its up to you.

I'd like to see a clip or news quote about Sara saying general motors being in the Army.

And no, she never said she could see Russia from her front door. I've been to Wasilla, and its not possible.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Far to many low information people bought the lie that Palin is an air head when in fact she is a little above average and was far more qualified to be the vice president then Obama was to be president. Heck she probably would have been a much better choice for prez then McCain and we know she would have been better then Biden.

As for the "Death Panels" (stupid name) what would you call a group that gets to decide who lives and who dies based on cost?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still think she is somewhat of a ditz and under qualified. I'm referring more to being suckered in by the pleas to emotion of liberal rhetoric.

So, she was a Govenor of a state that is the closest to Russia, and gets daily international security briefings from the state department, control's thousands of National Guard troops, and she is a ditz compared to the current POS president of the United States that was in the Illinois senate, and falsely accused his opponent in that election to win it, and went to the US senate, and never once voted on a bill other than present? Now who is the ditz here?

Trust me, your education into the tea party is just beginning, if your willing to throw out what you've been indroctinated into, and finally learn the truth.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin 2016!!!!!!

Yes! I too thought she was just some random last minute choice, since Lieberman would potentially derail the campaign as VP (rumor of course)... But man Palin is smart! Its sad that we didn't see her smarts, sense of duty, and electoral honor until after she resigned her elected governorship and duty to Alaska in favor of them high paying jobs at Fox (not to mention the ethics investigations) And sure, at first I too thought "she abandoned her post for money", but I now understand that she needed that FaceTime with her demo to make the public aware of her opinions and righteous political savvy. Palin 2016!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom