Sarah Palin Was Right - More Dems Ditch Death Panels!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa there...Palin is still stupid. She's so dumb she thought General Motors was in the army. There are no death panels for frick's sake---and let's be honest, the system is broken and someone has to fix it. The republicans just ignored it for their entire term except for passing one law that gave insurance companies even more power to deny claims.

You know, I'm old enough to remember being able to walk into ANY doctor's office, lay down $5 to $15 and get examined, perhaps get a shot, and then a prescription for medicine for follow up purposes. At the time, one could purchase what was called "catastrophic care" insurance for such things as major accidents, cancer, heart disease, etc.

Then, Ted Kennedy comes along and writes a health care bill that either creates or contributes to the creation of HMO's and PPO plans. Suddenly, and for some time following that, folks began to complain that they couldn't just go to any doctor that they wanted, couldn't easily get a referral, and generally complained about the "insurance companies" dictating what treatment they could get.

So, in is last years, Ted Kennedy again begins to try to make changes to health care and "fix his first fix." Only, he was a progressive that did believe in the "single payer" system and that "payer" being government. He realized that whomever "pays" gets to control the people. So, we are right back at the point where government is again telling "us" what and when we can do anything.

Now, with all that considered, I don't recall (but then remember...I am old) the Republicans having a whole lot to do with the above process unless they were progressives like John McCain.

Now, as for Palin, she was a far better candidate for either President or Vice-President than the current occupants of those offices. The media went on and on about Palin "saying she could see Russia from her house." In reality, it was Tina Fey playing the role of Sarah Palin on SNL that initiated that statement. As for her resigning as governor, she did so because every progressive idiot in Alaska was trying to sue her for some reason or another, so she resigned so the state would not have to "foot the bills" for the defense against all those idiotic suits.

In all things, beware of what the main stream media tells you. Always research and check both sides.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin is smart enough to know she isn't going to get elected to anything. She's also smart enough to know how to market herself and keep her opinion out there. Why the hate? Maybe you guys think Joe Biden would be a better choice as the next President, eh?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Palin is smart enough to know she isn't going to get elected to anything. She's also smart enough to know how to market herself and keep her opinion out there. Why the hate? Maybe you guys think Joe Biden would be a better choice as the next President, eh?

Let them hate. But I guarantee, if she dropped the towel, they'ed look...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes! I too thought she was just some random last minute choice, since Lieberman would potentially derail the campaign as VP (rumor of course)... But man Palin is smart! Its sad that we didn't see her smarts, sense of duty, and electoral honor until after she resigned her elected governorship and duty to Alaska in favor of them high paying jobs at Fox (not to mention the ethics investigations) And sure, at first I too thought "she abandoned her post for money", but I now understand that she needed that FaceTime with her demo to make the public aware of her opinions and righteous political savvy. Palin 2016!!!

See below.

Now, as for Palin, she was a far better candidate for either President or Vice-President than the current occupants of those offices. The media went on and on about Palin "saying she could see Russia from her house." In reality, it was Tina Fey playing the role of Sarah Palin on SNL that initiated that statement. As for her resigning as governor, she did so because every progressive idiot in Alaska was trying to sue her for some reason or another, so she resigned so the state would not have to "foot the bills" for the defense against all those idiotic suits.

In all things, beware of what the main stream media tells you. Always research and check both sides.

And
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resignation_of_Sarah_Palin

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I'm old enough to remember being able to walk into ANY doctor's office, lay down $5 to $15 and get examined, perhaps get a shot, and then a prescription for medicine for follow up purposes. At the time, one could purchase what was called "catastrophic care" insurance for such things as major accidents, cancer, heart disease, etc.

Then, Ted Kennedy comes along and writes a health care bill that either creates or contributes to the creation of HMO's and PPO plans. Suddenly, and for some time following that, folks began to complain that they couldn't just go to any doctor that they wanted, couldn't easily get a referral, and generally complained about the "insurance companies" dictating what treatment they could get.

So, in is last years, Ted Kennedy again begins to try to make changes to health care and "fix his first fix." Only, he was a progressive that did believe in the "single payer" system and that "payer" being government. He realized that whomever "pays" gets to control the people. So, we are right back at the point where government is again telling "us" what and when we can do anything.

Now, with all that considered, I don't recall (but then remember...I am old) the Republicans having a whole lot to do with the above process unless they were progressives like John McCain.

touche terry, the left likes to think they are smart, independent thinkers. when in fact they have been taught to believe they are smart,independent thinkers by the liberal media. they are actually being lead by a rope and harness.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I still think she is somewhat of a ditz and under qualified. I'm referring more to being suckered in by the pleas to emotion of liberal rhetoric.

I was referring to the politics, not the politician. I like Palin well enough, but I don't think should should make a run for the big chair.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whoa there...Palin is still stupid. She's so dumb she thought General Motors was in the army. There are no death panels for frick's sake---and let's be honest, the system is broken and someone has to fix it. The republicans just ignored it for their entire term except for passing one law that gave insurance companies even more power to deny claims.

Please enlighten us to the facts behind your comments as I'm smelling a little B.S.

Latest posts

Top Bottom