Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think they should get to put something. As long as they pay for it like the Christians paid for their ten rule things on the property. Oh and by the way...

cl.jroo.me_z3_O_s_D_d_a.aaa_For_the_Glory_Of_Satan.jpg

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It will be destroyed in the first couple of days it's put up. They better save money for armed guards because it will fall and fast...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be destroyed in the first couple of days it's put up. They better save money for armed guards because it will fall and fast...

Bring on the felonies!

I'm not ruling out a bluff here, either. Garner up enough support for a Satanic monument and watch the rise in voluntary support to remove the 10 Commandments. Leave the Capital lawn uncluttered the way it should have been the entire time.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the 10 Commandments are so offensive. Anybody in their right frame of mind should be offended by the 10 Commandments!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They want to put something up with a 'pentagram' on it. Most probably the inverted version. Which I think they have the right to do but I think that would be a bad move. Pagans, Wiccans, etc, use the 'pentacle' (5 pointed star in a circle) as a symbol of their faith which is symbolllically completely opposite of the way an inverted version of the 'pentagram' is used by Satanists and other groups. Theyre both pentagrams in the sense of the word pentagram but the inverted version is most associated with Satanic groups, rock bands, etc. It is a symbol of negative energies and hate, etc. Im agnostic with pagan leanings and I wear a pentacle and all the time people confuse it with an inverted pentagram, I try to explain it as best as I can to them. They couldnt be more different though than an apple to an orange. If they were to put something up with a pentacle on it then it would be a passive move not meant to be negative or hateful, but I think putting up anything with an inverted pentagram would invite alot of hateful and negative energy to the area. Still, they do have the right to do it I believe if the 10 Commandments stays there because by letting Christians have their symbol of faith up then theyre just inviting all of these other groups to want to put their symbols up also. Either invite all groups of religions or faiths to be represented, or do not let anyone represent. Be interesting to see how this plays out.

Pentacle/Pentagram
View attachment 34281

Pentagram (inverted)
View attachment 34282

I'm surprised they don't have an inverted pentagram already.

cdn2.collective_evolution.com_assets_uploads_2013_11_Oes_GGC_color.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn that freedom of religion clause.

Oh I have no problem with it. I think it is stupid but it is their right.

I am afraid this is correct.

Yes, the 10 Commandments are so offensive. Anybody in their right frame of mind should be offended by the 10 Commandments!

Yes seems a lot of people, even a few here, have a problem with politicians being reminded of how they should be. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom