Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the 10 commandments are there they have the right to a satanist statue as well. I'm agnostic and don't really care but if Christianity wants to push beliefs on/in front of others who is anyone to say the Satanists can't do the same. What's fair is fair. What happened to religious tolerance?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is Christians today have no back bone and they are made fun of for standing up, Tevo is a good example.

Agreed.

My questions, since in the last few decades they have started banning as many religious symbols from anything government that they can, has it improved anything? Is the country a better place? Do people treat each other better? I think things have gotten worse without those little reminders and I do not even believe in organized religion.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My questions, since in the last few decades they have started banning as many religious symbols from anything government that they can, has it improved anything? Is the country a better place? Do people treat each other better? I think things have gotten worse without those little reminders and I do not even believe in organized religion.

Maybe it got worse because the religious folk started getting pissed that their symbols were being taken down.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it got worse because the religious folk started getting pissed that their symbols were being taken down.

Yea right. The freedom from religion crowd has not made the world a better place, I think they made it worse with their massive over reach. Like the school in Texas that not only banned Christmas trees, but the colors red and green? The "Humanities" group that sent threatening letters to two schools to stop student organized and run gift drives, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom