Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get the public announcement of leaving. If you want to go then go. We're you hoping we would beg you to stay? Smell you later.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind a public reply. There are several aspects about this forum that rub me the wrong way, but here is THE reason for my decision to leave.
I came to this site looking for discussions about guns and shooting and hoping to glean a little knowledge about the type of weapons I own and the shooting I like to do. I am not a collector or avid enthusiast. I have a few guns that have a purpose and knowing more about them and their use was my goal.
I did not find the types of discussion I was looking for. I engaged in several of the General topic discussions but none of the recent discussions about firearms and shooting were applicable to me. I created a new topic in the Gear Talk forum asking for some help and got zero replies. So, no reason to continue here.
I think I need to stick to manufacturer specific forums for the firearms I own.

The other aspects that rubbed me wrong will be PM'd to the moderators. That is where my comments would have been directed anyway if I had remained a member.

I have to go back to my original post to this. One word comes to mind. Vagina!
Very child like.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind a public reply. There are several aspects about this forum that rub me the wrong way, but here is THE reason for my decision to leave.
I came to this site looking for discussions about guns and shooting and hoping to glean a little knowledge about the type of weapons I own and the shooting I like to do. I am not a collector or avid enthusiast. I have a few guns that have a purpose and knowing more about them and their use was my goal.
I did not find the types of discussion I was looking for. I engaged in several of the General topic discussions but none of the recent discussions about firearms and shooting were applicable to me. I created a new topic in the Gear Talk forum asking for some help and got zero replies. So, no reason to continue here.
I think I need to stick to manufacturer specific forums for the firearms I own.

The other aspects that rubbed me wrong will be PM'd to the moderators. That is where my comments would have been directed anyway if I had remained a member.

So THE reason you're leaving is because you posted an item in Gear Talk and didn't get any replies? Really? Okay, bye.

Latest posts

Top Bottom