Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go, one thing to remember, this forum and its members constantly change. It is not the same forum as when I joined several years ago. Many of the members from then no longer post, they have moved on to different forums, or have been banned for life.

We pick up people that fit every category of life, and many of those people drop along the wayside. Isn't diversity a fact of life, it also adds to spice up the forum. As for your question, at that time maybe no knew a good answer, so instead of giving you the wrong one or heckling you like I see many times on different forums, or making a smart mouth comment like look it up, they just did not answer it. Some people that post have no manners, but that is what makes them different.

Not to tell you what to do, but it might be a good idea to just check in once in a while to see if the atmosphere has changed to something you like.

Good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for. Also please don't judge all of us by the actions of a few. This is a great forum, the majority of the people that are members are good people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom