Sb548

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i just talked to my friend in the senate. Actually just hung up. He told me that IF the federal government passes either the AWB or the high cap mag or national registration that even if our state passed this bill it wouldn't be able to trump federal law. He also told me that if the government happens to get one of those passed that the supreme court would rule it unconstitutional. This is the smartest man I have ever met when it comes to government. He has a PH.D in it. He is also a very strong supporter of the 2A. He owns over 8 guns. He also told me that Senator Dahm is a freshman senator. Also if this state law were to be passed the federal government would cut our funding for medicaid/medicare, roads and highway money, and whatever else we get from them. He said that senator Dahm is young and is just doing what everyone that is pro gun wants. But he said it has no merit. I trust every word he says. He isn't one to lie about things like most politicians. I have know this man for my entire life. He has known me since I was a baby. I would say he is the most conservative republican in our government. Just a little info for you guys. He was very optimistic that none of the federal bills would get passed as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom