NYC: Turnstile jumper with pistol & 27rd extended magazine arrested - then RELEASED WITHOUT BAIL!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying the NY DA office has all of a sudden had an apipheny and fully believes in the 2A? Naw, that didn't happen. He got release with no bail because he was a minority, is my guess.
I think he was released because of the new no cash bail laws in NYC. Same reason the immigrants who attacked the cops were released. The new bail laws are controversial & all over the news because of that attack.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he was released because of the new no cash bail laws in NYC. Same reason the immigrants who attacked the cops were released. The new bail laws are controversial & all over the news because of that attack.
This and the cop kicking illegals are what New Yorkers wanted. They affirmatively went to the polls and voted for this.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This and the cop kicking illegals are what New Yorkers wanted. They affirmatively went to the polls and voted for this.
The irony is the Sanctuary city idiots encouraged & welcomed illegals, but now they protest the result of it. You can’t make this stuff up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom