NYC: Turnstile jumper with pistol & 27rd extended magazine arrested - then RELEASED WITHOUT BAIL!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont be so quick to pass judgment on the carry!

Turnstile jumpers have the right to keep and bear arms too!

Would any of you want to ride the NYC subway unarmed?

Whether this person was armed or not should not be in the news!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to ride th NYC subway armed or not. There are sick people riding that thing, vey sick. If some idiot shots someone such as the subject in this topic, they'll blame the gun again. This guy is going to kill an innocent person and the Democrats will have allowed the murder.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, everyone got this dude convicted of mass murder for packing heat while being arrested for jumping a turnstile!

Is the turnstile trial is even over yet, before your going to crucify him for excerising his right to keep and bear arms

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, everyone got this dude convicted of mass murder for packing heat while being arrested for jumping a turnstile!

Is the turnstile trial is even over yet, before your going to crucify him for excerising his right to keep and bear arms
Are you saying the NY DA office has all of a sudden had an apipheny and fully believes in the 2A? Naw, that didn't happen. He got release with no bail because he was a minority, is my guess.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying the NY DA office has all of a sudden had an apipheny and fully believes in the 2A? Naw, that didn't happen. He got release with no bail because he was a minority, is my guess.
I'm sayin

This guy is going to kill an innocent person
And
And, IF the idiot gets another gun and goes on a shooting spree

Is crazy talk without evidence just because someone has a firearm!

If you get accused of any ole crime and in possession of 2 pistols and 200 rounds of ammo should we assume your the next committer of a multiple homicide?

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No we want to crucify him cause he was carrying a taurus. Get with the program, man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom