SDA Instructors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoDayWithout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a SDA instructor as of recent and have not held any classes looking to get the rules and regulations on holding the classes as I did not get my copy when I received the class outline from CLEET.

In addition I am looking to "shadow" a fellow SDA instructor in the TULSA area (area can vary am willing to travel to a certain extent to help out with classes etc.) during a few classes and help out with what I can. So that I may learn more about being efficient.
This could also alot you an additional 10 - 15 students as I am certified.

Please let me know either via forum or via private message

xrd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No rules really. Just send in the form notifying OSBI three days prior to date of class. You can hold the class anywhere you like. The range time is up to you to find the place to shoot. Just go block by block, page by page, of the CLEET outline. Your class, your method. Lecture, have them read, power point if you want to put one together, or what ever. Just stick to the info. It's pretty easy once you do it. You can make a template for the certificates with the student name and placement of your name and number on a computer if you want or write it. The thing that gets me is the zerox copy certificate blanks are poor quality and crooked, but they are sent back to OSBI anyway.

If they meet the qualifications for a waiver of the range portion all the better. It won't take any time at all. Remember to give them the waiver form along with the class certificate.

Get yourself a test student, spouse, friend, relative etc.. and spend a day giving the class to them. Once you do one, you pretty much got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom