Second Silencer Wait to Begin Shortly....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of me finger f***ing your can by the end of the week. ;)

How dare you molest my one true love!!:smack:

I can't wait to see some pictures. I was gonna take a pic in my new shirt but I left it at my parents house. Should have it on Thanksgiving though.

I'm still laughing about what I did to you at the show. The look on your face was priceless.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was digging under his table and I walked up and picked up the most expensive silencer on the table (AAC TITAN) and started looking through it up in the air and said OOOOOOOOOOhhhhh..... He looked up so fast I was afraid he'd gotten whiplash and the look on his face was priceless.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was digging under his table and I walked up and picked up the most expensive silencer on the table (AAC TITAN) and started looking through it up in the air and said OOOOOOOOOOhhhhh..... He looked up so fast I was afraid he'd gotten whiplash and the look on his face was priceless.

LOL!!! I wish I'd been there to see that. I have seen the look you're talking about though. A year or so ago I was standing as his display when a guy tried several times to take one of those rifles down for a closer look, problem was that those rifles are tied down to prevent their removal!!! Some poeple don't learn very quickly. lol...

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL!!! I wish I'd been there to see that. I have seen the look you're talking about though. A year or so ago I was standing as his display when a guy tried several times to take one of those rifles down for a closer look, problem was that those rifles are tied down to prevent their removal!!! Some poeple don't learn very quickly. lol...

I bet Bryon didn't start ROFLing right after though, haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom