Seeking FFL for order

• Thread starter blacklabelmongo
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blacklabelmongo

I went ahead and purchased a built AR this morning, but would like to get something off my chest here so I can provide some insight and also show some appreciation.

I would have never needed to post this ad if I could post in the wanted to buy section, but couldn't because I am not 30 days old with this forum yet. With that being said I went and spent a good penny at a local sporting goods store last night for a new pistol for my girlfriend because I couldn't inquire my WTB on OSA from one of you smaller or home ran FFL guys, I would've preferred putting food on your tables and not give it to some corporate business.

This morning I had a wonderful FTF with Todd and I would've left this feedback, but once again I am too new to do that as well.

I understand your whole philosophy on new people coming to just sell an item and bail out, but I spent a good amount of money the past 24 hours and probably would've been more if I wasn't so restricted.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went ahead and purchased a built AR this morning, but would like to get something off my chest here so I can provide some insight and also show some appreciation.

I would have never needed to post this ad if I could post in the wanted to buy section, but couldn't because I am not 30 days old with this forum yet. With that being said I went and spent a good penny at a local sporting goods store last night for a new pistol for my girlfriend because I couldn't inquire my WTB on OSA from one of you smaller or home ran FFL guys, I would've preferred putting food on your tables and not give it to some corporate business.

This morning I had a wonderful FTF with Todd and I would've left this feedback, but once again I am too new to do that as well.

I understand your whole philosophy on new people coming to just sell an item and bail out, but I spent a good amount of money the past 24 hours and probably would've been more if I wasn't so restricted.

What a load of BS, if you wanted to buy from the smaller guys it would have been VERY easy to do so. Sounds like you were just impatient as all you had to do was wait for the multiple quick replies from guys in this thread and contact them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom